Work safe – and in comfort – with The RZ Mask for woodworkers!
As a woodworker or a wood turner, you’re obsessed with precision and quality, and with getting the job done while staying safe. You know that dust (especially fine dust which you can barely see) is dangerous to your lungs. RZ’s woodworker mask filters out dust particles down to .1 microns (that’s less than 1/25,000th of an inch.) For years woodworkers have relied on the RZ Mask. In fact, woodworkers, wood turners and thousands of others rave about our masks!
It's a reusable air filtration mask with replaceable filters and two exhale valves that protects you while in your shop or in the field... all with comfort and style:
- Reusable, breathable, adjustable
- Won't fog safety glasses, guaranteed! Thanks to our dual one-way discharge valves, which remove unwanted moisture
- Comfortable, breathable, washable*, with a 360-degree seal
- Easy on and off
- Adjustable anti-fog metal nose clip
- Two replaceable active carbon F1 filters (our most popular for woodworkers) come with each mask
- Our active carbon filters block out 99.9% of particles down to .1 micron (*Our replaceable filters are not washable. Simply replace when needed.)
- Carrying bag with carabiner
- Foldable, fits in your pocket
THE MUSCLE BEHIND THE MASK
BREATHE EASY WITH RZ ACTIVE CARBON FILTERS.
The filters in our woodworker mask (two come with each mask) are “active carbon” filters. Carbon filtering uses a method called chemical adsorption: a bed of activated carbon removes impurities and contaminants. Because the filters in our woodworker masks block out particles down to .1 microns (less than 1/25,000th of an inch), you’re protected from wood dust, even very fine dust, as well as many chemicals and odors.
RZ Mask’s filters are not meant to protect against asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, and silica.
WOODWORKER MASK & FILTER OPTIONS
The RZ M2 mesh mask is our most popular mask for woodworkers. However, if your work involves a lot of head and body movement, the M2.5 (with dual strap) is a great option. Our replaceable F1 filter (two come with each RZ woodworker mask) is best for wood dust, liquid mists, chemical organic vapors, and ozone protection. These filters typically last for 30-40 hours of continuous use in light dust exposure.