In the busiest season for landscapers – not to mention the hottest and (usually) driest – it may be a good time to check out RZ Industries’ M2-Mesh Air Filtration Mask. Recently introduced by the Minnesota company, the M2-Mesh contains a HEPA, or high-efficiency particulate air, filtration system.
The company touts the following advantages of its new mask design:
- Abrasion-resistant mesh exterior allows for easier air flow and keeps you cool.
- Elastic side straps allow for a more precise fit to different head shapes and sizes.
- Even more lightweight than RZ Industries’ neoprene mask.
- Will accept RZ’s current active carbon filter.
- Dual directional exhalation valves expel breath out and away from glasses/goggles.
The company says the mask’s HEPA filter is 99.9 percent effective in stopping particulate matter and allows for 124 percent more breathability than a standard paper mask. Filters are easily removed and replaced. The mask is washable; remove filters and valves before machine washing.Source: Total Landscape Care