Farm safe – and in comfort – with the
RZ Agriculture Respirator Mask.
Any given day on the farm can expose your lungs to dangerous dust, mold, chemicals and more. Put the RZ agriculture respirator mask in your pocket so you’re ready to use it for work in. Protect yourself, your family and your farm workers from dust, mold, chemicals, animal hair and more with the respirator mask meant for agricultural use.
The RZ Agriculture Respirator Mask blocks out particles down to .1 micron, and that’s just the start:
- Reusable, breathable, adjustable
- Won't fog safety glasses, guaranteed! Thanks to our dual one-way discharge valves, which remove unwanted moisture
- Comfortable, breathable, washable*, with a 360-degree seal
- Easy on and off
- Adjustable anti-fog metal nose clip
- Two replaceable active carbon F1 filters (our most popular for woodworkers) come with each mask
- Our active carbon filters block out 99.9% of particles down to .1 micron (*Our replaceable filters are not washable. Simply replace when needed.)
- Carrying bag with carabiner
- Foldable, fits in your pocket
Dusty fields and buildings
Silos (our Ag mask won’t fog safety glasses or goggles)
Feeding or working with feedstuffs
Cleaning grain bins
Exposure to bird droppings, dust from animal hair, fish meal
Moldy hay (replace filter after mold exposure)
The RZ Ag Mask is California Prop 65 compliant
While our Ag mask does not replace an SCBA, it’s very versatile, easy to apply, and protects you from dozens of dangerous particulates. With a 99.9% effective rate, filtering down to .1 micron, and active carbon, it also does a great job of blocking out foul odors.
THE MUSCLE BEHIND THE MASK
BREATHE EASY WITH RZ ACTIVE CARBON FILTERS.
The filters in our Agriculture Respirator Mask (two come with each mask) are “active carbon” filters: a bed of activated carbon removes impurities and contaminants using a method called chemical adsorption. The filters in our agriculture masks block out particles down to .1 microns, which is less than 1/25,000th of an inch.
RZ Mask’s filters are not meant to protect against asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, and silica.
AGRICULTURE MASK & FILTER OPTIONS
Our M2 mesh mask is our most popular mask for farm workers. If your work involves a lot of constant head and body movement, the M2.5 (with dual strap) is a great option. Our F1 active carbon filter (two come with each Ag mask) provide superb protection, but for highly strenuous work where you need lots of oxygen, our replaceable F3 Hi-Flo filter is the best filter.