RESPOND SAFE – AND IN COMFORT – WITH THE RZ MASK FOR FIRST RESPONDERS AND PUBLIC SAFETY PROS!
USED BY: FIREFIGHTERS | POLICE | EMS | COAST GUARD | DEPT. OF DEFENSE | U.S. BORDER PATROL
RZ SUPPORTS FIRST RESPONDERS
You’re there at the right time. Arrive with the RZ Mask. As a first responder you need every safety tool right at hand. The RZ air filtration mask should be in your pocket! While our first responder mask does not replace an SCBA, it’s very versatile, easy to apply, and protects you from dozens of dangerous particulates. With a 99.9% effective rate, filtering down to .1 micron, and active carbon, it also does a great job of blocking out foul odors. Protect yourself and your first responder crew from airborne particulates, pathogens, dust, foul odors and more.
- Reusable, breathable, adjustable
- Won't fog safety glasses, guaranteed! Thanks to our dual one-way discharge valves, which remove unwanted moisture
- Comfortable, breathable, washable*, with a 360-degree seal
- Easy on and off
- Adjustable anti-fog metal nose clip
- Two replaceable active carbon F1 filters (our most popular for woodworkers) come with each mask
- Our active carbon filters block out 99.9% of particles down to .1 micron (*Our replaceable filters are not washable. Simply replace when needed.)
- Carrying bag with carabiner
- Foldable, fits in your pocket
THE MUSCLE BEHIND THE MASK
BREATHE EASY WITH RZ ACTIVE CARBON FILTERS.
The filters in our first responder mask (two come with each mask) are “active carbon” filters: a bed of activated carbon removes impurities and contaminants using a method called chemical adsorption. The filters in our first responder mask masks block out particles down to .1 microns, which is less than 1/25,000th of an inch.
RZ Mask’s filters are not meant to protect against asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, and silica.
PUBLIC SAFETY MASK & FILTER OPTIONS
Our M2 mesh mask is our most popular mask for first responders. However, if your work involves a lot of constant head and body movement, the M2.5 (with dual strap) is a good option. Our replaceable F3 Hi-Flo filter (two come with each RZ mask) is the best filter for first responder use because it allows optimum breathability under very active or strenuous conditions.