Safety Orange M2 Mask
Freedom of motion through simplicity and innovation. The M2 Mask is unparalleled in its class. It's lightweight and slim design features a full mesh main body construction, resulting in improved airflow and breathability to seamlessly integrate into any users job or adventure. Dominating protection and performance through its 99.9% replaceable Active Carbon Filter. The M2 is your lightweight air filtration mask, ideal for those who stay in motion.
- Mesh Construction – Lightweight - Breathable
- 99.9% Replaceable Active Carbon Filters
- Dual one-way discharge valves – Reduce condensation
- Adjustable nose clip – Prevent fogging
- Adjustable Velcro Strap – Universal fit
- Versatile - Durable - Washable
- Filters tested at Nelson Laboratories, USA
2 F1 Filters
1 Storage bag
How long do Filters last?
The life expectancy of the RZ Filter depends on many variables, such as; particulate exposure density, particulate exposure duration and user breathing rate. With that said, below are our general guidelines – as the user will have the final call given your exposure.
- 20-30 hours of continuous use in heavy dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 30-40 hours of continuous use in light dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 50-60 hours of continuous use when protecting against allergens, pollutants, odors etc.
Find Your Size:To choose the right RZ Mask size, measure the distance from the bridge of your nose to the bottom of your chin.
- Small (Youth) 3.5'' - 4''
- Large (Regular) 4'' - 4.5''
- Extra Large 4.5'' - 5.5''