- Mesh Construction – Lightweight - Breathable
- 99.9% Replaceable Active Carbon Filters
- Dual one-way discharge valves – Reduce condensation
- Adjustable nose clip – Prevent fogging
- 360 Degree seal - Prevents leakage
- Adjustable Velcro Strap – Universal fit
- Versatile - Durable - Washable
- Filters tested at World Renowned Microbiological Testing Facility
- 1 M2 Mesh RZ Mask
- 2 F1 Active Carbon RZ Filters - Each Filter Lasts up to 60 Hours of use
- 1 Storage bag
How long do RZ Filters last?
The life expectancy of the RZ Filter depends on many variables, such as; particulate exposure density, particulate exposure duration and user breathing rate. With that said, below are our general guidelines – as the user will have the final call given your exposure.
- 20-30+ hours of continuous use in heavy dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 30-40+ hours of continuous use in light dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 50-60+ hours of continuous use when protecting against allergens, pollutants, odors etc.