Protect your lungs daily – and wear a comfortable dust mask – the RZ Landscape Lawncare Mask.
Protection from dust, debris, pollen and other harmful particulates while on the job!
- Reusable, breathable, adjustable
- Won't fog safety glasses, guaranteed! Thanks to our dual one-way discharge valves, which remove unwanted moisture
- Comfortable, breathable, washable*, with a 360-degree seal
- Easy on and off
- Adjustable anti-fog metal nose clip
- Two replaceable active carbon F1 filters (our most popular for woodworkers) come with each mask
- Our active carbon filters block out 99.9% of particles down to .1 micron (*Our replaceable filters are not washable. Simply replace when needed.)
- Carrying bag with carabiner
- Foldable, fits in your pocket
No, the RZ Mask does not replace an SCBA. But it’s a taskmaster of a mask! The RZ Mask fits in your pocket, is easy to put on and take off, is versatile and it protects you from many harmful particulates. With a 99.9% effective rate filtering down to .1 micron, and active carbon, it also blocks out foul odors.
THE MUSCLE BEHIND THE MASK
BREATHE EASY WITH RZ ACTIVE CARBON FILTERS.
Some dusts are so fine you can barely see them, but they are bad for your lungs, especially if you’re doing lawncare day in and day out. The filters in our lawncare and landscape mask block out particles down to .1 microns, which is less than 1/25,000th of an inch.
RZ Mask’s filters are not meant to protect against asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, and silica.
LANDSCAPING MASK & FILTER OPTIONS
Our M2 mesh mask is our most popular mask for landscaping and lawncare workers. It’s very breathable and great for warmer weather. We also offer a neoprene mask for colder weather. For highly strenuous work where you need lots of oxygen, our replaceable F3 Hi-Flo filter is the best filter. Otherwise our F1 active carbon filters provide superb protection, and two always come with each mask.