Tackle that home project with confidence – and stay safe – with the RZ Mask for home and DIY use!
Home projects can be so nasty! Especially if you don’t know what material you’re dealing with. Gross, right? Sneeze, cough, hold your breath! And what about those moldy leaves and last season’s grass clippings? With the RZ Home Mask, you won’t be breathing in any of those nasty tiny particles! Tens of thousands of RZ homeowners and do-it-yourselfers (DIY) rely on RZ’s reusable, comfortable mask with replaceable filters! When it comes to home projects, nothing beats the RZ Mask for effectiveness, safety and comfort, with features such as:
- Reusable, breathable, adjustable
- Won't fog safety glasses, guaranteed! Thanks to our dual one-way discharge valves, which remove unwanted moisture
- Comfortable, breathable, washable*, with a 360-degree seal
- Easy on and off
- Adjustable anti-fog metal nose clip
- Two replaceable active carbon F1 filters (our most popular for woodworkers) come with each mask
- Our active carbon filters block out 99.9% of particles down to .1 micron (*Our replaceable filters are not washable. Simply replace when needed.)
- Carrying bag with carabiner
- Foldable, fits in your pocket
THE MUSCLE BEHIND THE MASK
BREATHE EASY WITH RZ ACTIVE CARBON FILTERS.
The filters in our home masks use something called “chemical adsorption” where activated carbon instantly removes very fine particles, odors and contaminants. Since the filters in our home - DIY mask block out super small particles (less than 1/25,000th of an inch), you can work endlessly in your garage, basement, attic or yard without harmful dust or fine particulates entering your lungs. Each mask comes with two filters, and you can typically work for many days on one filter!
RZ Mask’s filters are not meant to protect against asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, and silica.
DIY mask & filter options
The RZ M2 mesh mask with its hook-and-loop fastener is our most popular mask for home use. But if your projects call for a lot of head and body movement, our M2.5 mask, with two straps, is an ideal option. If you’re working in cooler or cold weather, our M1 neoprene home mask will keep you a bit warmer. Either way, each mask comes in many colors and styles, is easy to put on and take off, and is super comfortable. Our replaceable F1 filter (two come with each RZ home mask) typically last for 30-40 hours of continuous use in light dust exposure.