Be safe – and comfortable – with the RZ Construction Respirator Mask.
Each day on the job site can subject your lungs to nasty dust, fumes, mold, chemicals and more. Keep the RZ Construction Respirator Mask in your pocket so you’re ready to use it to protect your lungs from everything the day throws at you on the job site!
- Reusable, breathable, adjustable
- Won't fog safety glasses, guaranteed! Thanks to our dual one-way discharge valves, which remove unwanted moisture
- Comfortable, breathable, washable*, with a 360-degree seal
- Easy on and off
- Adjustable anti-fog metal nose clip
- Two replaceable active carbon F1 filters (our most popular for woodworkers) come with each mask
- Our active carbon filters block out 99.9% of particles down to .1 micron (*Our replaceable filters are not washable. Simply replace when needed.)
- Carrying bag with carabiner
- Foldable, fits in your pocket
No, the RZ mask does not replace an SCBA. However, it’s a mighty mask! It’s very versatile, fits in your pocket, is easy to apply, and protects you from many dangerous particulates. With a 99.9% effective rate filtering down to .1 micron, and active carbon, it also blocks out foul odors.
THE MUSCLE BEHIND THE MASK
BREATHE EASY WITH RZ ACTIVE CARBON FILTERS.
The filters in our Construction Respirator Mask (two come with each mask) are “active carbon” filters: a bed of activated carbon removes impurities and contaminants using a method called chemical adsorption. The filters in our first responder mask masks block out particles down to .1 microns, which is less than 1/25,000th of an inch.
RZ Mask’s filters are not meant to protect against asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, and silica.
CONSTRUCTION MASK & FILTER OPTIONS
Our M2 mesh mask is our most popular mask for construction workers. If your tasks involve a lot of constant head and body movement, the M2.5 (with dual strap) is a great option. Our F1 active carbon filter (two come with each mask) provide superb protection, but for highly strenuous work where you need lots of oxygen, our replaceable F3 Hi-Flo filter is the best filter.