Get out there! Block the misery and stay active with The RZ Allergy Mask!
What can allergy sufferers do to block out 99.9% of those nasty particles in the air that cause misery day after day? Get the best allergy mask available. So get out there! You’ll be amazed at how the RZ Allergy Mask blocks out allergens and helps you feel better! Go about your work, outdoors or indoors, knowing you’re protected from the nasty little particles that trigger your allergies. RZ’s Allergy Mask filters out 99.9% of particles down to .1 microns (that’s less than 1/25,000th of an inch.) That’s even better than “N95” masks which filter 95% of particles down to .3 microns (a larger particle than .1 micron.) For years allergy sufferers have relied on the RZ Allergy Mask. In fact, they rave about our allergy masks!
The RZ Allergy Mask is a proven, reusable air filtration mask with replaceable filters. It’s guaranteed to block out 99.9% of particulates down to .1 micron (less than 1/25,000th of an inch!).
- Reusable, breathable, adjustable
- Won't fog safety glasses, guaranteed! Thanks to our dual one-way discharge valves, which remove unwanted moisture
- Comfortable, breathable, washable*, with a 360-degree seal
- Easy on and off
- Adjustable anti-fog metal nose clip
- Two replaceable active carbon F1 filters (our most popular for woodworkers) come with each mask
- Our active carbon filters block out 99.9% of particles down to .1 micron (*Our replaceable filters are not washable. Simply replace when needed.)
- Carrying bag with carabiner
- Foldable, fits in your pocket
THE MUSCLE BEHIND THE MASK
BREATHE EASY WITH RZ ACTIVE CARBON FILTERS.
The filters in our allergy mask are “active carbon” filters. This filtering is a hi-tech method which employs “chemical adsorption” (not absorption), which means particulates react to and stick to the surface of the active carbon. This enables our allergy masks to block out those very fine particles as well as block out smog, odors, smoke and fumes.
RZ Mask’s filters are not meant to protect against asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, and silica.
ALLERGY MASK & FILTER OPTIONS
The RZ M2 mesh mask with our single hook-and-loop fastener is our most popular mask for allergy sufferers. But if you tackle tasks that require a lot of constant head and body movement, the M2.5 (with dual strap) is a great option. Our replaceable F1 filter (two come with each RZ Allergy Mask) is best for most people. These filters typically last for 30-40 hours of continuous use in light dust exposure, so if you’re using our allergy mask for general wear in non-dusty areas, the filters will last much longer.