Freedom of motion through simplicity and innovation. The M2 Mask is unparalleled in its class. It's lightweight and slim design features a full mesh main body construction, resulting in improved airflow and breathability to seamlessly integrate into any users job or adventure. Dominating protection and performance through its 99.9% replaceable Active Carbon Filter. The M2 is your lightweight air filtration mask, ideal for those who stay in motion.
- Mesh Construction – Lightweight - Breathable
- 99.9% Replaceable Active Carbon Filters
- Dual one-way discharge valves – Reduce condensation
- Adjustable nose clip – Prevent fogging
- Adjustable Velcro Strap – Universal fit
- Versatile - Durable - Washable
- Filters tested at Nelson Laboratories, USA
2 F1 Filters
1 Storage bag
The life expectancy of the RZ Filter depends on many variables, such as; particulate exposure density, particulate exposure duration and user breathing rate. With that said, below are our general guidelines – as the user will have the final call given your exposure.
- 20-30 hours of continuous use in heavy dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 30-40 hours of continuous use in light dust exposure to things such as; grain bins, off-roading, construction/demolition etc.
- 50-60 hours of continuous use when protecting against allergens, pollutants, odors etc.
To choose the right RZ Mask size, measure the distance from the bridge of your nose to the bottom of your chin.
- Small (Youth) 3.5'' - 4''
- Large (Regular) 4'' - 4.5''
- Extra Large 4.5'' - 5.5''